About this blog
Welcome to Bookology! If you love to read and learn, you’ve found a like-minded blog. This is where I write about the reading life and share discoveries of great books.
On Bookology you’ll find reviews, lists, reading tips, and interesting tidbits about books or anything that can be found in a book.
I try to read widely and deeply. On this blog, you’ll find reviews of books on a whole range of topics.
My name is Sarah and I’ve traveled the world, met the greatest minds of our time, experienced adventures of a lifetime, and witnessed the making of history—all within the pages of a book.
I read for a variety of reasons: because I love to learn, for fun and entertainment, and to de-stress.
Ten random things about me:
- I am a Christian.
- I live in Colorado.
- I live and work on a farm.
- I was homeschooled. I’m now in my early 20s, and I have a college degree obtained through College Plus.
- I love dogs. My family has five.
- I’m learning German and can speak at an intermediate level.
- Winter is my favorite season. There’s nothing like a good book on a snowy day.
- Some life-changing books I’ve read are, The Bible, Living by the Book by Howard Hendricks, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson, and Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson.
- I’m the lone redhead in my family.
- Some places I’ve visited:
-The Grand Canyon
–The Great Sand Dunes
–The Maroon Bells (the classic image of Colorado)
-Royal Gorge Bridge
-The Continental Divide